What’s better than pasta salad? Right! Tortellini salad!
Made super fast, and at least I felt like a queen making it! The hit: Roast the zucchini properly with garlic and olive oil, so that the salad gets the right aroma.
And for all pasta lovers: This is the best excuse for a salad. A chance like this will never come again!
Another tip: You can find vegan tortellini in every supermarket, just like spaghetti, fusilli, and penne. The tortellini as a dry product is usually not in the refrigerated section but is with the gnocchi. And then there is the fancy fresh pasta, which you can find in the refrigerated section with the Maultaschen and Schupfnudeln. We have the best vegan tortellini in our health food store.
This recipe is:
- vegan and purely plant-based (but of course)
- fresh and summery
- perfect for a garden party or brunch
- Great for grilling
- easy and quick to prepare
- rich in vitamins
- with healthy fats
Makes 2 servings.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook the tortellini in salted water according to the directions given in the packet. Cut the courgettes into pieces and press the garlic with the knife, then sauté them together in olive oil. Season with Italian herbs, salt, and pepper.
Drain the tortellini, and mix with the courgettes, rocket, and quartered cherry tomatoes. Roast the pine nuts without oil in the pan and tip the salad with them. It’s that easy…. Perfect for any BBQ party!
- 250 g Fresh tortellini
- 1 Zucchini
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 g Arugula
- 8 Cherry tomatoes
- 8 Olives
- 1 tbsp Pine nuts
- Italian herbs, salt, pepper
- Cook the tortellini in salted water according to package directions.
- Cut the courgettes into pieces and press the garlic with the knife, then sauté them together in olive oil.
- Season with Italian herbs, salt and pepper.
- Drain the tortellini, mix with the courgettes, rocket and quartered cherry tomatoes.
- Roast the pine nuts without oil in the pan and tip the salad with them.